Welcome!! to the UK’s central link for primary school teachers looking for educational theatre productions, workshops & pantos to come into your school.
Great value for money, no fuss and a highly effective learning tool.
We have SCIENCE shows, HISTORY plays, CLASSIC LITERATURE productions, MATHS interactive performances and workshops. Plus MUSICALS in which your pupils perform.
We provide a brilliant introduction to SHAKESPEARE workshop for years 5/6/7
and of course great quality PANTOMIMES every Christmas.
School theatre performances (click to enlarge)
Spring Plays for World Book Day 2018
We have a host of brilliant, professional theatre productions for children aged 4-11 to tie in perfectly with World Book Day 2018.
THURSDAY 1ST MARCH 2018
All with a literacy connection: including a musical version of The Wind in the Willows, the classic story of Robin Hood with the added bonus of the whole school taking part! and our Ancient Greece set – Eureka! Plus brilliant new Shakespeare Workshops.
All productions are ideal as literacy treat for the whole school to enjoy watching together in your school hall, with no fuss (no buses!), very professional and great value for money (from just £245+vat).
Please click a category or show for more details:
- The Fillacavity Hotel (teeth, skeleton, bones, muscles, movement, food and nutrition).
- Lady Cecily’s Sound Box (sound and waves, vibrations, frequency).
- Danger at St Magnet’s (materials, magnetism, heat, thermal expansion).
- The Light Fantastic (light & dark, shadows, the planets, colours, how we see things).
- Lady Cecily’s Sound Box (Victorians).
- The Time Capsule 1918 WW1 — a new production to for 2018 to commemorate the end of the first world war. Devised to engage all primary children from year one upwards.
- WW2 — Pack Up Your Trouble. A show that gets rave reviews for its child-friendly approach to teaching today’s primary aged pupils about the second world war. Delightful & heart warming story.
- Oliver Twist Victorians, Charles Dickens
- Healthy Eating.
- Internet Safety (effective play for helping to teach children as young as 6 to use the internet safely).
- The Happy Prince (friendship, sharing, right from wrong).
- CHRISTMAS PRODUCTIONS:
- A Christmas Carol. The perfect story for Christmastime. Cleverly edited and superbly directed for today’s Primary aged children.
- Oliver Twist.
- Pantomimes — CLASSIC AND AFFORDABLE pantomimes. Professional, very well constructed, funny (but never smutty) interactive panto for the whole school to enjoy as the perfect Christmas treat.
- Productions devised for keystage KS1 & KS2 children.
- Excellent quality performances.
- Well established theatre companies.
- Equity actors, CRBs and Safeguarding Awareness.
- Full professional theatre sets.
- Excellent value for money.
Shows range from £245 to £395 + vat. Special offers are often available with as much as £100 discount — if you follow us by email (see side-bar right), we’ll send you up-to-date notices of the latest offers.
We have productions available throughout the school year:
Spring, summer & autumn terms in all UK areas.
Please call to discuss your requirements, or click here to email us and we’ll be happy to find the right show for you.
TEL: 0161 236 1448